Deadline: 15 March 2019
The Demo Environment programme, financed by The Swedish Agency for Development Cooperation (Sida) is seeking applications for its Planning Grants program to strengthen partnerships and explore new market opportunities for their technology or business model.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Climate change adaption/mitigation
- Ecosystem services
- Renewable energy
- Water and sanitation
- Urban development
The maximum amount available for a grant application referring to Planning activities is SEK 350,000.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must fulfil the following eligibility requirements:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- The main applicant must be a company or organisation based outside one of the 14 prioritized countries, and its partner organisation (the potential customer/buyer) must be legally registered in one of these 14 project countries.
- The partners should have signed a Memorandum of Understanding or similar agreement before applying.
- A company or organisation applying must be able to show professionalism and a sustainable business model. This can be done in several ways such as:
- Show that the organisation have at least 3 employees and have been operating for about 3 years.
- Show that the organisation exhibit sound finances and a reasonable turnover, or be able to show other sources of financing such as private equity.
- Show that the technology is verified.
- Show the technology readiness level.
- Show that the organisation has the capacity to export the technology.
- They particularly encourage applications from small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Both partners should exhibit sound finances
- Note that no organisation, private or public, is eligible for funds if it is involved in any of the following:
- The manufacture of arms and/or their components
- The tobacco industry
- The alcohol industry
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Africa: Kenya, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zambia
- Asia: Bangladesh, Cambodia
- Latin America: Bolivia, Colombia, Guatemala
- Western Balkans: Bosnia and Hercegovina, Serbia
- Eastern Europe: Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine
For more information, please visit https://tillvaxtverket.se/english/demo-environment-programme/calls-for-applications.html
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.