Deadline: 16 September 2019
The Gane Trust is currently accepting applications for its Gane Grant to support people in the UK across the arts and social welfare.
The Gane Grants enable individual people to realise their aspirations and potential and make a real difference to their lives.
The Gane Trust provides funding up to £500.
What will not be funded
- LIVING costs
- FEES for courses
- POSTGRADUATE course costs
- TRAVEL outside the UK unconnected with the Awards Scheme
- People who have ALREADY received grants
- Grants only to INDIVIDUALS: organisations do NOT qualify
- Grants to PEOPLE LIVING IN the United Kingdom: They give priority to those living in the South West and South Wales
- ART, CRAFT AND DESIGN activities: for instance materials, publicity, tools or books
- SOCIAL WELFARE AND CARE activities: for instance costs incurred in education or training
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
For more information, please visit http://www.ganetrust.org.uk/apply