The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) / Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) announces Sustaining HIV Epidemic Control through Efficient Case Finding and Quality Care and Treatment Services in Malawi under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR).
The purpose of this NOFO is to support the MOH at site level to continue to grow the cohort of PLHIV on ART and accelerate the attainment of the UNAIDS 95-95-95 targets for epidemic control. The public health facilities require tailored, integrated site-level support for efficient case finding, prevention, and comprehensive quality care and treatment services across all ages and sexes.
- Approximate Total Fiscal Year Funding: $ 8,000,000
- Total Period of Performance Length: 5 year(s)
The target populations for this NOFO include the general population of Malawi, as well as children, key and vulnerable populations including prisoners, AGYW, pregnant and nonpregnant women, and men. This NOFO will also target health care service providers at facility and community level including national-, zonal- and district-level program managers.
- Government Organizations:
- Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States)
- Non-government Organizations:
- Alaska Native health corporations
- Tribal epidemiology centers
- Urban Indian health organizations
- Nonprofit with 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education)
- Nonprofit without 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education)
- Research institutions (that will perform activities deemed as non-research)
- Colleges and Universities
- Community-based organizations
- Faith-based organizations (FBOs)
- For-profit organizations (other than small business)
- Small, minority, and women-owned businesses
- All Other
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=329180