Deadline: Ongoing Opportunity
The County Durham Community Foundation is inviting applications for its Belmont Fund to provide financial assistance to community groups, voluntary organisations, and the local community in the area of Belmont.
- The Fund can support a broad range of projects and activities including:
- The Fund provides grants of up to £2,000 to organisations and projects that help achieve lasting impact in their community, to help them continue their work and to make vital improvements totheir service.
What type of funding can you apply for?
- Examples of the types of projects and activities we will support include (but are not restricted to):
- capital items and equipment (except vehicles or mini buses)
- coaching or training activity
- project costs
- sessional costs
- a contribution to core/running costs where the expenditure of the organisation is typically less than £100,000 per year
- capacity building activities
- transport costs
- repair costs
- IT equipment limited to maximum £1,500
- Eligibility will normally be restricted to the wards of Belmont, Carville and Gilesgate Moor. Projects outside of this area may be eligible if it can be shown that they benefit local people from the Belmont area or the project is taking place in Belmont.
For more information, visit https://www.cdcf.org.uk/grants-for-groups/the-belmont-fund/