Deadline: 1 August 2019
The U.S. Embassy Skopje Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Department of State has announced that funding is available through the Embassy’s public diplomacy grants program for creative new ideas and projects that increase mutual understanding between the U.S. and North Macedonia and promote the bilateral relationship.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Topic areas eligible for funding include:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- entrepreneurship and innovation
- programs that support culture and the arts, including mutual appreciation of artistic work from both countries
- diversity and empowerment of youth and undeserved communities
- programs that support North Macedonia’s accession to NATO and the European Union
- The total amount available is expected to be up to $60,000.
- Most awards are expected to be around $10,000, with a minimum of $1,000 and a maximum of $20,000.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Activities that are appropriate for funding through the Annual Program Statement include, but are not limited to:
- Youth engagement, leadership, and education programs, including initiatives that establish exchanges between the youth of North Macedonia and the United States.
- Bringing an American expert and/or performer to North Macedonia.
- Conferences, workshops, forums, panel discussions, and master classes on American themes or issues of mutual interest.
- Exhibitions of works by Americans or on American themes.
- Cultural programs, particularly those that target youth and underserved communities.
- Television and social media programming in support of the above objectives.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
The U.S. Embassy encourages applications from local non-governmental organizations. U.S. NGOs may apply, but preference is given to partnerships that develop the capacity of NGOs in North Macedonia and include plans to transfer programs to sustainable local management.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://mk.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/249/NOFO-FY-19-Annual-Program-Statement-1.pdf
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.