Deadline: 9 March 2018
The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Consulate General in Kolkata (PAS Kolkata) is seeking applications for a program entitled “Promoting Innovation by Linking Social Entrepreneurs with CSR Opportunities”.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
To partner with the U.S. Consulate Mumbai to implement a public-private partnership (PPP) project that links American and Indian businesses’ CSR programs with social entrepreneurs in western India in order to promote innovative and sustainable technological solutions to overcome social and developmental challenges.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Promote innovation and social enterprise to address social and developmental challenges facing western India.
- Build India’s capacity to advance economic development in a socially responsible way.
- Strengthen people-to-people ties between the United States and India by promoting linkages between the corporate and social/educational sectors of India and the United States.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $55,000
- Award Ceiling: $55,000
- Award Floor: $43,000
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applications must be submitted electronically via given website.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.