Deadline: 9 March 2018
The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Consulate General in Kolkata (PAS Kolkata) is seeking applications for a program entitled “Promoting Innovation by Linking Social Entrepreneurs with CSR Opportunities”.
To partner with the U.S. Consulate Mumbai to implement a public-private partnership (PPP) project that links American and Indian businesses’ CSR programs with social entrepreneurs in western India in order to promote innovative and sustainable technological solutions to overcome social and developmental challenges.
- Promote innovation and social enterprise to address social and developmental challenges facing western India.
- Build India’s capacity to advance economic development in a socially responsible way.
- Strengthen people-to-people ties between the United States and India by promoting linkages between the corporate and social/educational sectors of India and the United States.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $55,000
- Award Ceiling: $55,000
- Award Floor: $43,000
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted electronically via given website.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.