The Norkfolk Community Foundation has announced the East of England Co-op Community Cares Fund to support the work of voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations (VCSE), charities and parish councils looking to create or adapt services or activities to address local needs in Norfolk, in locations where the East of England Co-op trades.
- Applications must address at least one or more of these key areas:
- Community Action – including the development of physical and virtual spaces, and services that bring communities together.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Food Justice for all – including access to, and sharing knowledge about good quality, nutritious food.
- Amount: £1,000 and £5,000
- Breckland, Broadland, Great Yarmouth, King’s Lynn & West Norfolk, North Norfolk, Norwich, and South Norfolk
- Charity, Faith organisation, Parish/Town Council, Social Enterprise/CIC, and Voluntary/Community Group.
For more information, visit https://www.norfolkfoundation.com/funding-support/grants/groups/east-of-england-co-op-community-cares-fund/