The Leeds Inspired Main Grant Scheme accepts applications for arts projects.
- Leeds Inspired main grants accepts applications of between £1,000 and £10,000..
What they Fund?
- Leeds Inspired aims to promote access to culture. The scheme aims to achieve a balance of creative opportunity across the city for the benefit of all communities.
- They fund activities which increase access to culture and enable people to take part fully and with greater confidence. Funds are for new activity or additions to existing events. They do not fund repeat activity. You can apply for grants for arts based activities for example:
- Participatory project work
Applications are welcome for non-profit making projects or events that work with artists.
These projects may be organized by:
Individuals (you will need to demonstrate your previous experience of running similar projects and budgets)
Community or voluntary groups
Commercial organizations who wish to run a non-profit arts project
Groups of organizations (one will need to take the lead and have the main responsibility for managing the application and any grant)
- Educational establishments (schools, colleges, universities)
- Organizations resident outside the UK
- Closed membership groups whose activities do not reach a wider public
- Leeds City Council – unless working in partnership with an outside organization
For more information, visit https://www.leedsinspired.co.uk/grants