The Community Foundation of Greater Flint (CFGF) has launched a call for proposals for the 2021 Flint Kids Fund.
The Flint Kids Fund will make grants in this round to support projects impacting:
- Access to and education regarding healthy food and nutrition, including the importance of breastfeeding
- Increased access to high quality education and literacy programs for children and families
Since 2016 the Flint Kids Fund has invested over $11 million in programs aimed to address and mitigate the impact of lead poisoning and trauma of the water crisis on Flint kids. The 20-year fund supports programs and services with the greatest impact on the long-term health and development needs of Flint children.
Grant Range: Up to $150,000
- To be selected for funding, organizations must be a legally incorporated entity in Michigan with 501(c)(3) status or a project sponsored by a government agency with a clear charitable purpose. Organizations with a fiscal sponsor are also eligible to apply.
- Grant requests must have direct relevance to Flint youth.
- Prior Flint Kids Fund grantees are welcome to reapply.
For more information, visit https://www.cfgf.org/Grantmaking/The-Flint-Kids-Fund