The Weld Community Foundation is inviting applications for the Greeley Rotary W. D. Farr Endowment Fund for the benefit of the youth of Greeley, Colorado; specifically programs that enhance quality of life, youth projects, or K-12 education projects.
The W.D. Farr Endowment Fund considers proposals from organizations with committed, skilled leadership and qualified staff to undertake the project. But only one proposal per organization will be considered for support.
The W.D. Farr Endowment Fund does not support:
- capital fund drives
- multi-year funding
- individual scholarships
- scholarships or tuition assistance to private educational institutions
Amount: $500 to $2,500.
Weld Community Foundation provides charitable funding to:
- Nonprofits classified by the IRS as 501(c)(3) organizations
- Other eligible tax exempt entities (such as municipalities, schools and faith-based organizations)
- Non-exempt groups with a fiscal sponsor that is a 501(c)(3) organization, public school, or public agency
- Organizations should also predominantly serve residents of Weld County, Colorado
For more information, visit https://weldcommunityfoundation.org/grant-programs/