The France Merrick Foundation is inviting applications for its grant program.
The France-Merrick Foundation concentrates its grant making within the state of Maryland with a primary focus on the Greater Baltimore area.
Areas of Focus
- Civic & Culture
- Community & Economic Development
- Health & Human Services
- Historic Preservation
- The France Merrick Foundation inviting proposals over $50,000.
- The France-Merrick Foundation concentrates its grant-making within the State of Maryland and primarily within the greater Baltimore area. Applicants must be a non-profit organization holding 501(c)(3) status under the Internal Revenue Code.
- The Foundation favors one-time, project-oriented requests which have defined beginnings and endings, as opposed to annual giving or ongoing operational support. Applicants must have the financial stability to sustain the project for which funding is being sought. In addition, applicants are expected to demonstrate adequate administrative capacity, financial stability and program effectiveness, including the ability to describe evaluation criteria, methods and expected outcomes in their requests.
- The Foundation Does Not Provide Funding For:
- Special events or advertising space in programs
- Deficit financing/debt reduction
- Political activities
- General operating/annual giving
- If the request involves new construction or renovation of an existing building, special attention will be given to the sustainable building practices and energy conservation measures being incorporated into the project.
For more information, visit France Merrick Foundation.