Deadline: 23 May 2019
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications to support the transportation, delivery, and distribution of shelf-stable, prepackaged commodities to be distributed under the International Food Relief Partnership (IFRP) program.
Any and all IFRP activities would entail the transfer of commodities to implementing organizations and then the transfer of these commodities by the implementing organizations to the designated recipients for any allowable purpose specified by the Food for Peace Act.
Additionally, funding is available for costs directly associated with the movement, management, and monitoring of IFRP products. Funding will not be considered for vehicle purchase, project materials, or office equipment.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $2,000,000
- Award Ceiling: $175,000
- Award Floor: $0
To be considered for a Title II funded award, applicants must meet one of the following minimum eligibility requirements:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- A private voluntary organization (PVO) or cooperative.
- A PVO is a U.S. private voluntary organization, international private voluntary organization or a local private voluntary organization.
- A PVO includes U.S. and non-U.S. nonprofit, non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
- An organization designated by USAID as a Public International Organization (PIO) such as the UN World Food Program.
- USAID encourages applications from potential new partners.
- Additionally, all applications must include a Data Universal Number System (DUNS) Number and System for Award Management (SAM) Registration.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For further information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=315138