The Women’s Fund of The Shelby Foundation launched the “100 Women for Shelby” initiative to bring 100 caring, giving women together who share a mutual goal of enriching the community.
The goal was to bring 100 caring, giving women together who share a mutual goal of enriching our community. The moral support of the community, coupled with the financial generosity of its citizens, will provide endless possibilities for the women in the greater Shelby area.
Grant applications to the Women’s Fund should support and align with the Women’s Fund of The Shelby Foundation mission.
The mission of The Shelby Foundation is to build a legacy of community philanthropy by connecting generosity with community needs. This is accomplished through a variety of means, including:
- Partnering with others and being a catalyst for change.
- Fostering the growth of community giving.
- Providing reliable stewardship to donors.
- Addressing needs through strategic grant-making and organizational support.
- Providing leadership on key community issues.
The Women’s Fund of The Shelby Foundation
- Does support:
- Project grants;
- Program development;
- Seed money;
- Matching/Challenge grants;
- Capital campaigns.
- Does not support:
- Individual grants;
- Operating expenses;
- Political purposes;
- Religious organizations for religious purposes;
- Cash reserves/debt reduction;
- Annual campaigns;
- Endowment funds.
For more information, visit https://www.theshelbyfoundation.org/womens-fund-grant-application/