The Yellow Dog Community and Conservation Foundation works to enhance communities, build partnerships and support conservation in places where great fishing is found. The Foundation seeks partnerships with local organizations that are directly engaged with preserving and enhancing the local communities and fisheries.
The Foundation provides grants to directly support priority conservation needs, community projects and educational efforts in important angling communities around the world.
The Foundation also value projects in which the grants can serve as a catalyst for other sources of funding, including volunteer labor, donations of materials and equipment, and other funding sources.
- The Foundation provides grants from $250 to $5,000 for an individual project.
- Benefit fisheries and habitats.
- Enhance the target communities through schools, education or other civic needs.
- Include partnerships with the lodges or angling operations that Yellow Dog works with.
- Provides ability to leverage additional funding.
For more information, visit https://www.ydccf.org/grant-process