Deadline: 1 December 2018
The International Trans Fund (ITF) has announced their third grantmaking cycle. The ITF was created to mobilize sustainable resources to help build strong, trans-led movements and support collective action, and to address and eliminate funding gaps impacting trans groups across the globe.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The International Trans Fund (ITF) is a participatory grantmaking fund made up of trans activists and donors. The ITF aims to increase the capacity of the trans movement to self-organize and advocate for trans people’s rights, self-determination, and wellbeing.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
ITF warmly welcomes applications from trans-led groups with budgets below $150,000 USD based in any region of the world.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The ITF’s priorities in this funding cycle are to:
- Fund a diversity of groups, including different regions, languages, gender identities, strategies and issues.
- Prioritize trans communities facing greater levels of marginalization (e.g. racism, classism, ageism, ableism, misogyny and so on).
- Support trans groups whose work is intersectional and contributes to social justice, movement building, and the liberation of trans people.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
be eligible for funding groups must meet the following criteria:
- Be trans-led:
- Trans people must be in decision-making roles, including setting the organization’s strategic and financial priorities, and make up 75% of the group’s staff, spokespeople, and Board or decision-making body.
- If this is not the case, groups must demonstrate how trans people make budget, organizational and strategic decisions.
- Have an operating budget under $150,000 USD.
- Be a group of people (i.e. not an individual).
- Main focus of work is to benefit the trans community.
- Contribute to movement building, not just providing direct services.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Applications must be submitted at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit International Trans Fund.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.