Deadline: 12 March 2019
The Pride Foundation Australia (PFA) Board of Directors and the Sidney Myer Fund have announced their next joint funding round, to the value of $20,000. This grant round will focus on improving the wellbeing of LGBTQIA+ people living with a disability.
Projects that collaborations between disability advocacy and LGBTQIA+ groups are encouraged.
Projects should aim to assist LGBTQIA+ people living with a disability in any of the following areas:
- Reducing isolation and building community capacity
- Recognising multiple identities including Aboriginal or Torres strait islander or multicultural
- Enhancing cultural engagement and development
- Building evidence
- Improving LGBTQIA+ inclusive practice in services.
The grant would focus on nationally-applicable projects over a 1-2 year period through one or more of the following:
- Community development
- Education initiatives
- Applied, community-led research with tangible outcomes in the field
- Events or conferences
How to Apply
Applicants must submit an expression of interests by email to PFA using the appropriate form available on the given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit http://www.galfa.org.au/funding/current-grant-round/