Deadline: 15 October 2019
Grant projects should be directed to:
- LGBTQ Community Capacity Building and Empowerment
- Creation of regional cooperation or networks.
- The maximum grant amount is 1 million AMD.
- Collaborative initiatives are encouraged and regional focus, as well as the willingness to establish regional networks, will be considered an asset.
- Programs start from November 1 for a maximum of 6 months.
- The small grants scheme will be open to all applicants; including LGBT community based initiatives, individuals and non-governmental organizations.
- Applicants are free to choose any format of projects, using art, seminars, educational or other events to achieve their goals.
The proposals will be evaluated based on the feasibility of the action, profound problem analyses and needs assessment, cost-efficiency, accuracy and clarity of the project description, incorporation of organizational development vision, etc.
How to Apply
- It is required to fill the application and budget form in Armenian.
- Please send your submissions at the address given on the website.
- Pink Human Rights Defender NGO will announce the results of the competition on Monday, October 21st.
For more information, please visit http://www.pinkarmenia.org/news/subgranting/#.XYie8lQzbIV