Deadline: 15 October 2019
Grant projects should be directed to:
- LGBTQ Community Capacity Building and Empowerment
- Creation of regional cooperation or networks.
- The maximum grant amount is 1 million AMD.
- Collaborative initiatives are encouraged and regional focus, as well as the willingness to establish regional networks, will be considered an asset.
- Programs start from November 1 for a maximum of 6 months.
- The small grants scheme will be open to all applicants; including LGBT community based initiatives, individuals and non-governmental organizations.
- Applicants are free to choose any format of projects, using art, seminars, educational or other events to achieve their goals.
The proposals will be evaluated based on the feasibility of the action, profound problem analyses and needs assessment, cost-efficiency, accuracy and clarity of the project description, incorporation of organizational development vision, etc.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
How to Apply
- It is required to fill the application and budget form in Armenian.
- Please send your submissions at the address given on the website.
- Pink Human Rights Defender NGO will announce the results of the competition on Monday, October 21st.
For more information, please visit http://www.pinkarmenia.org/news/subgranting/#.XYie8lQzbIV
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.