Deadline: 15 March 2023
Mama Cash is now seeking applications for its Resilience Fund to support ambitious feminist and women’s, girl’s, and trans people’s and intersex people’s rights organisations and initiatives led by and for women, girls, and trans people and intersex people from anywhere in the world.
Priorities and Focus
- Mama Cash has the flexibility to fund anywhere in the world. Even though contexts are significantly different, Mama Cash founds that concerns of some specific groups of women, girls, trans people and intersex people tend to be under-addressed and/or contested in most societies (and social movements). So these groups are often found among its grantees.
- Mama Cash prioritises groups or initiatives that have an annual budget below 200.000 euros. Mama Cash does not prioritise providing financial support to larger groups. As a result, among its grantee-partners in the thematic portfolios you will find only very few groups that have annual budgets over 200.000 euros.
- Resilience Fund grants vary in size, but the range is typically between €5,000 to €50,000 per year, with an average grant size of about €35,000.
Mama Cash supports groups and initiatives that:
- Work from a feminist, women’s, girl’s, trans and/or intersex rights perspective;
- Are self-led by the women, girls, trans people and/or intersex people they serve;
- Have the promotion of women’s, girls’, trans people’s and/or intersex people’s human rights as their primary mission, and not just as the focus of part of their programmes;
- Push for structural and fundamental change;
- Focus on issues that are under-addressed and/or contested;
- Mama Cash will be open to all applications from self-led feminist organisations and initiatives – without thematic or geographic restrictions.
For more information, visit Mama Cash.