Deadline: 10 September 2018
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
USD 35,000 per project is available. Projects seeking smaller amounts of funding are also encouraged to apply.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- The program funds projects that achieve practical outcomes (especially in improving livelihoods) for disadvantaged communities.
- Projects can include activities related to poverty alleviation, community health, disabilities, education, small-scale infrastructure, rural development, youth, gender equity, human rights, the environment and small-scale humanitarian response.
- Projects can run for a maximum two years, but shorter projects are welcomed. All grant money must be fully spent by 31 December 2020.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Any organisation involved in community development in Myanmar can apply, this includes community groups, CSOs, NGOs, INGOs, etc.
- Priority is given to Myanmar-based organisations.
How to Apply
- Application is a two-stage process. Applicants should first submit a short Expression of Interest (EOI). EOIs will be assessed and shortlisted applicants will be asked to provide a full application.
- Expressions of interest must use the template provided on the given website.
- Complete the EOI form and submit it at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Myanmar
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Direct Aid Program.