Deadline: 28 February 2017
YES FOUNDATION is seeking applications for its Media for Social Change Fellowship. It is an intensive, high impact 2-month program to develop socially conscious youth leadership in association with ISDI-WPP School of Communication and supported by YES BANK.
As part of the Fellowship, 200 select high potential youth will be trained and placed with 50 leading NGOs in Mumbai, Delhi, and Bengaluru to support their communication efforts.
- Develop socially conscious youth leadership through exposure to social issues and credible NGOs
- Strengthen communication efforts of NGOs and maximize their social impact
Fellows will be provided:
- Training by renowned industry leaders
- Mentorship from senior experts in NGOs
- Stipend: INR 10,000 for the duration of the program
- CERTIFICATES for successful completion of the Fellowship
- Application Close: February 28, 2017
- Announcement of Results: March end
- Commencement of the Fellowship: April 2017 onwards
- Condition: Fellows will be placed in NGOs based in Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru.
- Youth from 18-25 years
- Sincere and passionate about making a social difference
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: India
For more information, please visit YES FOUNDATION Media for Social Change Fellowship.