Deadline: 18 November 2020
The Media Arts Equipment Acquisition Fund supports Canadian professional media arts organizations to develop technical infrastructure that fosters conditions necessary for the vitality and advancement of independent media arts in Canada.
What you can apply for:
Support towards the purchase of media arts equipment for the research, development, creation, presentation, dissemination and distribution of Canadian independent media artworks.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Grant amount – up to $30 000
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Your organization must:
- be receiving core funding as a Media Arts organization
- Your eligibility to apply to this fund is determined by the validated profile created in the portal.
- Equipment purchases can be made in partnership with other media arts organizations. If submitting an application in partnership:
- Each organization must commit resources and receive benefit from the joint purchase of equipment.
- Each partner must submit an application for their portion of the financial contribution.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- A contribution towards the purchase of media arts equipment for the research, development, creation, presentation, dissemination and distribution of Canadian independent media artworks, including (but not limited to):
- equipment purchases
- domain names
- Ineligible expenses include:
- duty or other handling fees
- office equipment purchases
How to Apply
Create an account and submit one or more profile(s) for validation at least 30 days before you want to apply.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, visit https://canadacouncil.ca/funding/strategic-funds/media-arts-equipment-acquisition-fund