Deadline: 8 January 2020
All projects applying to the Media Projects program should:
- build on sound humanities scholarship
- deepen public understanding of significant humanities questions
- approach a subject analytically, presenting a variety of perspectives
- involve humanities scholars in all phases of development and production
- involve appropriate media professionals
- employ appealing and accessible program formats that will actively engage the general public in learning
Production grants ($100,000 to $650,000) support the production and distribution of documentary films, television programs, radio programs, and podcasts.
- U.S. nonprofit organizations with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status, state and local governmental agencies, and federally recognized Native American tribal governments are eligible to apply.
- Eligible organizations include accredited public and 501(c)(3) institutions of higher education.
- Individuals and foreign and for-profit entities are not eligible to apply.
- Eligible organizations are encouraged to partner with independent producers.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.neh.gov/grants/public/media-projects-production-grants