Deadline: 8 January 2020
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
All projects applying to the Media Projects program should:
- build on sound humanities scholarship
- deepen public understanding of significant humanities questions
- approach a subject analytically, presenting a variety of perspectives
- involve humanities scholars in all phases of development and production
- involve appropriate media professionals
- employ appealing and accessible program formats that will actively engage the general public in learning
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Production grants ($100,000 to $650,000) support the production and distribution of documentary films, television programs, radio programs, and podcasts.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- U.S. nonprofit organizations with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status, state and local governmental agencies, and federally recognized Native American tribal governments are eligible to apply.
- Eligible organizations include accredited public and 501(c)(3) institutions of higher education.
- Individuals and foreign and for-profit entities are not eligible to apply.
- Eligible organizations are encouraged to partner with independent producers.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.neh.gov/grants/public/media-projects-production-grants