Deadline: 26 January 2018
Applications are open for The International Cyber Security Capacity Building Programme with an aim to supply a portfolio of transformational projects to support the National Cyber Security Strategy and reduce the cyber threat to the UK.
FCO invites concept proposals for projects to start in the financial year 2018 to 2019 and be completed by 31 March 2021, to help achieve the following objectives:
- improve cyber security capacity in Eastern Europe, Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), Middle East North Africa (MENA), India, Brazil or Mexico
- promote a free, open, peaceful and secure cyberspace in Eastern Europe, ASEAN, MENA, India, Brazil or Mexico
- conduct Cyber Security Capacity Reviews and help implement Active Cyber Defence (ACD) internationally.
FCO welcomes project proposals from any organisation with:
- a proven track record of completing international projects on time and budget
- effective networks, especially with host governments and
- expertise in delivering transformational change
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit FCO Cyber Security Capacity Building Programme.