Deadline: 26 January 2018
Applications are open for The International Cyber Security Capacity Building Programme with an aim to supply a portfolio of transformational projects to support the National Cyber Security Strategy and reduce the cyber threat to the UK.
FCO invites concept proposals for projects to start in the financial year 2018 to 2019 and be completed by 31 March 2021, to help achieve the following objectives:
- improve cyber security capacity in Eastern Europe, Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), Middle East North Africa (MENA), India, Brazil or Mexico
- promote a free, open, peaceful and secure cyberspace in Eastern Europe, ASEAN, MENA, India, Brazil or Mexico
- conduct Cyber Security Capacity Reviews and help implement Active Cyber Defence (ACD) internationally.
FCO welcomes project proposals from any organisation with:
- a proven track record of completing international projects on time and budget
- effective networks, especially with host governments and
- expertise in delivering transformational change
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit FCO Cyber Security Capacity Building Programme.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.