Deadline: 14 October 2019
The UNDP’s Regional War Crimes (RWC), supported by the UK Government, project calls all Civil Society Organizations (CSO’s) and Non-governmental Organizations (NGO’s) from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Croatia and Serbia to submit project proposals in line with the overall project goals from the following priority areas:
- Enabling active participation of victims and witnesses in processing war crimes including enabling victims to participate in war crimes cases as witnesses, or victims (injured parties) or to observe trials, especially in cases with cross-border elements,
- Advocacy, on behalf of specific victims or groups of victims, in support for processing of specific war crimes.
- Providing psychological and other support (logistical, legal, information guidance) to war crimes victims in acting as witnesses or victims (injured parties) in proceedings.
- Representation of and/or legal assistance to victims participating in war crimes cases as parties (injured party).
- Representation of and/or legal assistance to victims in legal proceedings for compensation after war crimes trials.
- Projects eligible for this public call are those whose requested budgets are between 5,000 EUR and 30,000 EUR, and RWC reserves the right not to allocate all available funds.
- The duration of the projects can be between 6 (six) and 12 (twelve) months, and the projects must be implemented during the period between December 2019 and November 2020.
Participating in this public call is open to all on equal basis, for CSOs and NGOs (associations or foundations) formally registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro and Serbia and in accordance with the valid legal regulations.
How to Apply
Completed applications, with all mandatory documentation, must be submitted in three (3) printed copies and one electronic copy (on CD or USB stick) by registered mail or in person, in a sealed envelope at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit http://www.rs.undp.org/content/serbia/en/home/presscenter/articles/2019/javni-poziv-organizacijama-civilnog-drutva-nevladinim-organizaci.html