Deadline: 14 October 2019
The UNDP’s Regional War Crimes (RWC), supported by the UK Government, project calls all Civil Society Organizations (CSO’s) and Non-governmental Organizations (NGO’s) from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Croatia and Serbia to submit project proposals in line with the overall project goals from the following priority areas:
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Enabling active participation of victims and witnesses in processing war crimes including enabling victims to participate in war crimes cases as witnesses, or victims (injured parties) or to observe trials, especially in cases with cross-border elements,
- Advocacy, on behalf of specific victims or groups of victims, in support for processing of specific war crimes.
- Providing psychological and other support (logistical, legal, information guidance) to war crimes victims in acting as witnesses or victims (injured parties) in proceedings.
- Representation of and/or legal assistance to victims participating in war crimes cases as parties (injured party).
- Representation of and/or legal assistance to victims in legal proceedings for compensation after war crimes trials.
- Projects eligible for this public call are those whose requested budgets are between 5,000 EUR and 30,000 EUR, and RWC reserves the right not to allocate all available funds.
- The duration of the projects can be between 6 (six) and 12 (twelve) months, and the projects must be implemented during the period between December 2019 and November 2020.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Participating in this public call is open to all on equal basis, for CSOs and NGOs (associations or foundations) formally registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro and Serbia and in accordance with the valid legal regulations.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Completed applications, with all mandatory documentation, must be submitted in three (3) printed copies and one electronic copy (on CD or USB stick) by registered mail or in person, in a sealed envelope at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit http://www.rs.undp.org/content/serbia/en/home/presscenter/articles/2019/javni-poziv-organizacijama-civilnog-drutva-nevladinim-organizaci.html
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.