Deadline: 14 October 2019
The UNDP’s Regional War Crimes (RWC), supported by the UK Government, project calls all Civil Society Organizations (CSO’s) and Non-governmental Organizations (NGO’s) from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Croatia and Serbia to submit project proposals in line with the overall project goals from the following priority areas:
- Enabling active participation of victims and witnesses in processing war crimes including enabling victims to participate in war crimes cases as witnesses, or victims (injured parties) or to observe trials, especially in cases with cross-border elements,
- Advocacy, on behalf of specific victims or groups of victims, in support for processing of specific war crimes.
- Providing psychological and other support (logistical, legal, information guidance) to war crimes victims in acting as witnesses or victims (injured parties) in proceedings.
- Representation of and/or legal assistance to victims participating in war crimes cases as parties (injured party).
- Representation of and/or legal assistance to victims in legal proceedings for compensation after war crimes trials.
- Projects eligible for this public call are those whose requested budgets are between 5,000 EUR and 30,000 EUR, and RWC reserves the right not to allocate all available funds.
- The duration of the projects can be between 6 (six) and 12 (twelve) months, and the projects must be implemented during the period between December 2019 and November 2020.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Participating in this public call is open to all on equal basis, for CSOs and NGOs (associations or foundations) formally registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro and Serbia and in accordance with the valid legal regulations.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Completed applications, with all mandatory documentation, must be submitted in three (3) printed copies and one electronic copy (on CD or USB stick) by registered mail or in person, in a sealed envelope at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit http://www.rs.undp.org/content/serbia/en/home/presscenter/articles/2019/javni-poziv-organizacijama-civilnog-drutva-nevladinim-organizaci.html
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.