Deadline: 29 March 2018
The Strong Cities Network (SCN) has announced an opportunity for the award of two Local Innovation Grants for a community-based organisation to implement new projects and activities aimed at preventing and countering violent extremism (P/CVE) at the local level across South Asia.
SCN Local Innovation Grants are aimed at providing support to civil society organisations. The intention is to strengthen partnerships between communities and local government to develop inclusive and collaborative projects and activities to strengthen community resilience and social cohesion against violent extremism. The innovation grants aim to support specific prevention initiatives driven by local civil society actors (such as local youth, women, religious and community leaders and NGOs), as well as to support the broader capacity of those stakeholders to undertake such work.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Seek to partner and/or collaborate with local government or city representatives in the development and/or implementation of the P/CVE project;
- Be submitted by a non-profit entity or organization formally registered in one or more of the following countries: Bangladesh, India, the Maldives and Pakistan;
- Include a budget not exceeding $12,500 USD;
- Have a specified timeline of 4-6 months and must be completed by September 2018;
- Include monitoring and evaluation measures to assess proposed activities and results;
- Be submitted in English only, with the requirement that progress and final reporting must also be submitted in English.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applications must be in English and should be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, India, the Maldives and Pakistan
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit SCN Local Innovation Grants.