Deadline: 1 July 2019
The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), Office of Justice Programs (OJP), Office for Victims of Crime (OVC) are seeking applications for states or tribes to develop, enhance, and coordinate programs and activities geared toward improving outcomes for child and youth victims of sex and labor trafficking.
The purpose of this program is to improve outcomes for children and youth who are victims of labor and sex trafficking by integrating human trafficking policy and programming at the state or tribal jurisdiction level and enhancing coordinated, multidisciplinary, and statewide approaches to serving trafficked youth.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $6,000,000
- Award Ceiling: $1,500,000
- Eligible applicants are states (including U.S. territories and the District of Columbia) and federally recognized Indian tribal governments (as determined by the Secretary of the Interior).
- Grantees awarded funding in FY 2016–2018 under the Improving Outcomes for Child and Youth Victims of Human Trafficking solicitation are not eligible to apply for funding under this solicitation, unless the new proposal outlines new services, cost items, or a distinct geographic scope not included in the FY 2016–2018 application.
- Eligible subrecipients are states, units of local government, federally recognized Indian tribal governments (as determined by the Secretary of the Interior), and nonprofit (defined as an organization that is described in section 501(c)(3) of Title 26 and is exempt from taxation under 501 (a) of such title), organizations (including tribal nonprofits).
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=316616
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.