Deadline: 22 July 2016
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) is currently inviting applications for Support to Anti-Corruption Project in Nigeria. The project is funded by the European Union (EU), which will support the Nigerian Government by contributing to Nigeria’s efforts in enhancing transparency, accountability and combating corruption.
- To provide effective support to anti-corruption coordination, policy formulation and legislation;
- To strengthen institutional and operational capacity in the main anti-corruption agencies, with an emphasis on cooperation;
- To enhance accountability, transparency and public engagement.
- Demonstrated commitment to anti-corruption, transparency and accountability engagement in Nigeria.
- Be a not-for-profit organization with mandate on the fight against corruption.
- Should be registered by relevant bodies (CAC, etc.) and operating in Nigeria.
- Should have at least 5 years of proven relevant experience specifically on capacity building, advocacy and partnership with Anti-Corruption Agencies.
How to Apply
Proposals with budgets should be submitted via email given on the website along with the following additional documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Evidence of Bank Account with a reputable bank
- 2015 / 2016 Audit and Financial Reports of Organization
- Organization’s Profile and Structure
- Curriculum Vitae of key personnel – project officers, finance and administrative officers, etc.
- Evidence of successfully completing similar assignments i.e. Project Completion Certificate, if any.
Eligible Country: Nigeria
For more information, please visit Support to Anti-Corruption Project in Nigeria.