Deadline: 14 August 2017
The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living is currently seeking applications for its Elder Justice Innovation Grants program that will support the development and advancement of new and emerging issues related to elder justice.
The Elder Justice Innovation Grants program is intended to support foundational work to create credible benchmarks for adult maltreatment prevention, and for program development and evaluation.
Funded projects will contribute to the improvement of the field of adult maltreatment prevention and intervention at large by undertaking initiatives such as developing programs, interventions, materials, etc., or by establishing and/or contributing to the evidence-base of knowledge.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $1,850,000
- Award Ceiling: $500,000
- Award Floor: $350,000
- Responses to Reduce Harm: Individual-level and system-level responses to reduce harm for those who have experienced maltreatment, particularly those responses that incorporate trauma-informed approaches for serving older adults and adults with disabilities, and that build resiliency;
- Adult Maltreatment Outcomes Analysis: How analysis of large data sets can provide insight into individuals’ experiences of maltreatment and their involvement with Adult Protective Services (APS);
- APS Administration Promising Practices: Building the evidence on promising practices in the administration of APS.
- State Government
- County Government
- City or Township Government
- Special District Government
- Regional Organization
- U.S. Territory or Possession
- Independent School District
- Public/State Controlled Institution of Higher Education
- Indian/Native American Tribal Government (Federally Recognized)
- Indian/Native American Tribal Government (Other than Federally Recognized)
- Indian/Native American Tribally Designated Organization
- Public/Indian Housing Authority
- Nonprofit with 501C3 IRS Status (Other than Institution of Higher Education)
- Nonprofit without 501C3 IRS Status (Other than Institution of Higher Education)
- Private Institution of Higher Education
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.