Deadline: 22 January 2018
The Foundation “Remembrance, Responsibility and Future” (EVZ) is seeking applications for a program entitled “Europeans for Peace” that promote international exchange projects for young people from countries of Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe, Israel and Germany.
The theme of this call is to celebrate diversity! youth exchange for all.
Europeans for Peace wants to get young people interested and invested in human rights, moral courage and social commitment. In joint project work, young people address diversity, respect and social cohesion.
Applicants can apply for funding for:
- travel costs to flat rates per country
- Board and lodging costs (program costs)
- material resources for the development and presentation of results
- Personnel costs (fees)
Europeans for Peace also offers a counselling seminar before the project starts.
- Schools, in particular lower or middle secondary schools comprehensive, vocational or special schools and non-school educational institutions from Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe or Israel, together with a partner organisation from Germany
- binational and trinational projects with young people between the ages of 14 and 25
- The projects address the life world of the young people
- The projects are developed and implemented jointly
- The viewpoints and the experiences of the partner organisations are taken into account
- Intergenerational dialogue is stimulated
- The results are jointly produced, are multilingual and are presented to the public
How to Apply
Interested applicants can download the application forms via given website.
For more information, please visit Europeans for Peace.