Deadline: 1 October 2017
The Georg Eckert Institute for International Textbook Research is seeking applications for its Georg Arnhold program on Education for Sustainable Peace 2018/2019 with an aim to promote education for sustainable peace with a particular focus on educational media and curricula at secondary school level in post-conflict or transitional societies.
The objectives of this program are to support international scholarly communication and translate research findings into practical recommendations for those active in conflict resolution, thereby contributing to civil society capacity-building.
- A monthly stipend of up to 6,500 euro for a three- to six-month research stay in Braunschweig,
- Round-trip economy airfare to Germany, and
- Administrative support provided by the program coordinators.
- Distinguished scholars from the humanities, political and social sciences, education sciences or law who hold a Ph.D. and have excellent knowledge of English may apply. Applicants must demonstrate outstanding academic or professional achievement in their fields and ideally combine scholarly excellence and contact with hands-on practice and grassroots work.
- Individuals with extensive high-level international experience in government or non-governmental organizations or in international organizations may also apply.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Georg Arnhold Program.