Deadline: 6 May 2017
The Peace Support Fund (PSF) is seeking applications for its program entitled “PSF’s Gender, Peace and Security” to support and strengthen the ability of civil society to strategically plan and implement projects aimed at increasing the substantive participation of women and gender inclusion in the peace process at the sub-national level in Myanmar.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The goal of the Peace Support Fund is to increase the likelihood of sustainable peace in Myanmar by supporting initiatives which increase trust, confidence, engagement and participation in the peace process, and which reduce inter-communal tensions.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- The average size of grant will be USD 20,000 to 30,000.
- This figure is an average and depends on the size, number of staff, and location(s) of the organization.
- The GPS window will provide core institutional support to emerging national organizations.
- Eligible costs include: staff salaries, office operation costs, communication costs.
- In addition to core funding support, the GPS window will also provide organizational development (OD) and GPS technical support to selected organizations.
- Examples of OD support include working with organizations to improve internal procedures to bring in and manage money, to hire, develop and retain staff.
- Technical GPS support will focus on supporting organizations to build strategic plans related to GPS.
- All OD and technical support will be developed in consultation with the applicant organization.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Emerging national civil society organizations engaging on peace process issues at the sub-national level.
- Priority will be given to:
- Women’s organizations,
- Emerging organizations (organizations that are not longstanding or well established),
- Organizations engaging with peace process decision-makers (women and men) in the peace process on issues of gender, peace and security.
How to Apply
- Applicants can apply by filling out Concept Note Template and Budget Template via given website.
- Applicants can submit the templates in English or in Myanmar.
Eligible Country: Myanmar
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit PSF’s Gender, Peace and Security.