Deadline: 15 May 2020
The U.S. Embassy in Lome-Togo through this Notice of Funding Opportunity is pleased to announce an open competition for organizations to submit applications to carry out a program to build collaboration, trust, and reporting mechanisms between citizens and civilian government officials and institutions, including, but not limited to, law enforcement.
This program aims at promoting the use of soft approaches (non-security and non-kinetic means) to preventing violent extremism in Togo through local P/CVE committees that will use discourse and actions to address the drivers of violent extremism in a multidisciplinary manner, taking into account input from a wide range of government actors (e.g. law enforcement, security forces, and related ministries), non-governmental actors (e.g. local communities; youth; women; religious, cultural and educational leaders; civil society organizations; and the media), and the private sector.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Programs/Activities should support the following ICS goal:
- Promote Peace and Security
Participants and Audiences
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
This program focuses on Government of Togo, Law practitioners, non-governmental organizations, Security forces, Youth and religious leaders and Local Community stakeholders.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Award amounts: $300,000.00
- Total available funding: $300,000.00
- Length of performance period: 3 years
- The Public Affairs Section encourages applications from U.S. and Togo as follows:
- Registered not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/nongovernmental organizations with programming experience
- Non-profit or governmental educational institutions
- Governmental institutions
- For-profit or commercial entities are not eligible to apply.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- The proposal clearly addresses the goals and objectives of this funding opportunity
- All documents are in English
- All budgets are in U.S. dollars
- All pages are numbered
- All documents are formatted to 8 ½ x 11 paper, and
- All Microsoft Word documents are single-spaced, 12 point Times New Roman font, with a minimum of 1-inch margins.
For more information, visit https://tg.usembassy.gov/embassy/funding-opportunities/notice-of-funding-opportunity-building-national-resilience-in-a-context-of-sub-regional-insecurity/