(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
SMICA in Tajikistan focuses on youth and private sector engagement to promote employment, safe migration and protection of TIP victims. SMICA activities will support the improvement of alternative work opportunities, safe channels for migration, ethical ecruitment practices, and availability and quality of services for Tajik victims. This support will take an innovative approach to ensure that interventions are institutionalized and sustainable, with a particular focus on youth through peer support mechanisms and utilizing experienced migrants as mentors
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Winrock International, through the USAID-funded Safe Migration in Central Asia project, calls on prospective organizations interested in supporting one or more of the following objectives in Tajikistan:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Objective 1: Connect potential migrants and other vulnerable groups at risk of TIP in B.Gafurov, Bokhtar and Rudaki districts with services, knowledge and tools to access assistance and make informed labor migration decisions, thus reducing their vulnerability to TIP.
- Objective 2: Improve the identification of trafficking victims and enhance the referral process.
- Objective 3: Increase access to alternative job and income generation opportunities for groups most at risk of TIP in B.Gafurov, Bokhtar and Rudaki districts, including through private sector engagement and connections with sectors that are expected to grow during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
The final amount awarded per objective will depend on agreed partner activities but will not exceed $25,000 USD.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Contingent on USAID approval, the anticipated period of performance for this subgrant is August 2020 to August 2021.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
This solicitation is open to all organizations including non-profit and for-profit non-US organizations. To be minimally eligible for funding, applicants must comply with the following conditions:
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
- Be legally registered or otherwise authorized to conduct business in the applicant’s country or countries of operation.
- Agree to be subject to a pre-award capacity assessment carried out by Winrock staff to determine that the applicant has sound management in the form of financial, administrative, and technical policies and procedures.
- Be able to demonstrate successful past performance in TIP program development, implementation, and monitoring and evaluation-preferably at subnational level. Past performance should be in at least one of the following areas: raising awareness of TIP; promoting gender equity; building the capacity of government or local stakeholders, including training on program design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Demonstrate capacity and be willing to enter a contractual arrangement with Winrock International to work together towards fulfilling the objectives of the USAID CTIP project.
- Provide documentation of registration with the Government to legally operate in country.
For more information, visit https://www.winrock.org/safe-migration-in-central-asia-6920-rfa-03/