Deadline: 11 May 2017
The Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation is currently seeking applications for its research grant that is provided to assist original and challenging international research which meets social as well as academic demands in the fields of humanities and social sciences.
Research activities of social, academic and international needs in the areas of humanities and social sciences which promote international understanding and/or coexistence of Nature and Mankind. Those should contribute to the society by developing personnel with international perspective, establishing international relationships, solving various issues existing between Japan and other countries, and coexistence of Nature and Mankind.
Two major objectives of The Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation are
- to contribute to the society by promoting international understanding and
- to realize the society where mankind respect and harmonize with nature under the concept -coexistence of Nature and Mankind-.
- The maximum amount of grant per student/researcher is 500,000 yen.
- The amount of each grant will be assessed by the content of each research project and the rationality of its budget.
- Profit-making research or those which have a high probability of profit making.
- Research which has substantially been completed.
- Research which requires a huge amount of research expenses.
- Research that the periods of which are less than half of the terms of research grant.
- Students in doctoral course and researchers within five years after finishing doctoral course, who have not received grants from the foundation in the past., (Eligibility must be judged with your position when you submit the application sheet.)
- There are no restrictions based on nationality, affiliation, or area of residence.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation.