Deadline: 8 July 2019
- Scholarships for Undergraduates
- The financial burden of an undergraduate education grows each year across the nation. The W. Wright Foundation seeks to lessen these financial burdens. They are seeking applicants with passion and leadership skills.
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- The need for financial assistance doesn’t end with undergraduate programs. The W. Wright foundation is committed to enabling and advancing the pursuit of advanced degrees and graduate studies. They are interested in all disciplines offered by accredited universities. Show us your passion and your leadership skills!
- Technical School
- Advanced education is not limited to the traditional 4-year university route. The Foundation believes that technical schools offer practical knowledge and experience that can improve lives and surrounding communities. Advance your technical skills without increasing your debt.
- If selected as a recipient, the student will receive an award ranging from $1,000 to $5,000. Awards are not renewable, but students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements.
- Awards are for undergraduate, graduate, vocational, or technical education.
Applicants to the W. Wright Foundation Scholarship Program must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be female
- Be United States citizens
- Be high school graduates or current post-secondary undergraduates or graduate level students.
- Have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school in the United States for the entire 2019-2020 academic year.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit http://www.wwrightfoundation.org/