Deadline: 31 August 2017
The John Templeton Foundation is seeking applications for its Grants program in the following core funding areas.
The John Templeton Foundation serves as a philanthropic catalyst for discoveries relating to the Big Questions of human purpose and ultimate reality. The foundation support research on subjects ranging from complexity, evolution, and infinity to creativity, forgiveness, love, and free will. The foundation encourages civil, informed dialogue among scientists, philosophers, and theologians and between such experts and the public at large, for the purposes of definitional clarity and new insights.
Core Funding Areas
- Science and the Big Questions
- Character Virtue Development
- Individual Freedom & Free Markets
- Exceptional Cognitive Talent and Genius
- Small Grants: Small Grants are defined as requests for $217,400 (USD) or less.
- Large Grants: Large Grants are defined as requests for more than $217,400 (USD).
- The foundation fund non-U.S. organizations.
- The foundation fund individuals, in certain limited circumstances.
How to Apply
- The first step in application process is creating an Online Funding Inquiry.
- If the Foundation approves applicant’s Online Funding Inquiry, the foundation will ask for a more detailed Full Proposal.
- All grant applications must be completed and submitted electronically via given website.
For more information, please visit The John Templeton Foundation Grants.