Deadline: 16 October 2017
Do you want to access new markets, technologies and skills? Do you want to gain recognition through your involvement in an international collaborative R&D project? Do you want to work with partners beyond national borders, develop new products or services, or work on pre-competitive research and development?
Then apply for Celtic-Plus, an industry-driven European research initiative to define, perform and finance through public and private funding, common R&D projects in the area of telecommunications, new media, future Internet, and applications & services focusing on a new “Smart Connected World” paradigm.
Funding & Benefits
Celtic plus projects:
- receive public funding, depending on the national funding decisions, of up to 50%
- can be from less than 1 M€ up to more than 70 M€ in total project budget. Typical project durations are between 24 and 36 months, and can include from 2 to over 50 partners
The most important benefits are:
- Proposers are free to define the content of their project proposal according to their own research interests and priorities. Proposers are not bound by a specific call text.
- Celtic-Plus projects are close to the market and have a track record of fast exploitation results after the end of the project. So far the projects have led to more than 600 new or improved products and services.
- High-quality proposals have an excellent chance of receiving funding, with an average success rate of 70 %.
Celtic-Plus projects are open to any type of company, large industry as well as small companies or universities and research organisations, even for companies outside the EUREKA countries.
How to Apply
Interested researchers must submit their proposals online via given website.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, European Commission, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Republic of Korea and South Africa
For more information, please visit Celtic-Plus.