Deadline: 14 November 2016
VI-SEEM have launched the 1st Call for Proposals for Projects Accessing VI-SEEM Services to address scientists and researchers that work in academic and research institutions in the region of South Eastern Europe and the Eastern Mediterranean.
Via this call VI-SEEM opens possibilities for regional scientists from the selected scientific fields to have access to the advanced resources and services that it offers.
VI-SEEM aims at a balanced provision of resources to the whole spectrum of scientific fields between the three target communities that this call addresses, as well as to as many as possible countries in the South-eastern Europe and Eastern Mediterranean region.
- Life Sciences
- Climate research
- Digital Cultural Heritage
- Eligible applicants (as Principal Investigators) are scientists affiliated with academic or research institutions in the following countries: (in alphabetical order): Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Egypt, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia and Turkey.
- Collaborators in proposals might reside in any country provided that no specific geographical restrictions apply for access by the corresponding centres that offer resources in the various resource-providing countries.
- Industrial partners may participate only as collaborators in proposal that is led by academic or research institutions in the eligible countries, and only if the aims and objectives of the project is open research with results to be published in research journals or conferences.
- Opening date: 14th October 2016
- Closing Date: 14th November 2016
- Clarification provided by applicants if needed: 18th November 2016
- Allocation decision: January 2017
- Allocation Start Date of awarded proposals: January 2017
- Allocation end date of award: January 2018 for computational services, January 2019 for some data services.
How to Apply
All proposals should be submitted electronically via given website.
For more information, please visit 1st Call for Proposals.