Deadline: 26 April 2017
Do you have the beginnings of an organisation that could improve a community or tackle a social issue? Are you passionate about helping other people or the environment?
Applications are currently open for the Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland Social Entrepreneurs Start Up Programme, run in partnership with School for Social Entrepreneurs, with the support of Big Lottery Fund.
- A free learning programme
- A grant of up to £3,000 (free cash to help you fund your project)
- A community of people who run social and environmental projects
Start Up could be right for those:
- Who want to start up an organisation whose purpose is to tackle a social or environmental issue, and have thought about how it’d work long-term.
- Whose project is in the planning stages but ready to start, or less than two years old.
- Whose project income is less than £15,000 a year (or zero).
- who are aged 16+.
- who are based in the UK and whose idea aims to create impact in the UK.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Country: UK
For more information, please visit Social Entrepreneurs Start Up Programme.