Deadline: 19 August 2019
Bridge2Rwanda has launched a High Impact Entrepreneurship Program to high potential university graduates who are intent on solving Africa’s biggest problems through entrepreneurship.
Bridge2Rwanda is expanding its work by piloting an entrepreneurship development program.
Selected graduates will be given the opportunity to participate in a fully funded entrepreneurship program delivered by experts from across the continent and Harvard Business School, that will equip them with the necessary skills and mindsets to become innovative high impact and responsible entrepreneurs.
- The Program is fully funded including transportation allowance and on-campus meals.
- Travel and accommodation will be arranged for Rwandan graduates living outside of Kigali and Kenyan graduates for the period of the Program blocks.
- Country/Region: Citizens of Rwanda and Kenya
- Age: Applicants must be between 21 and 35 years old
- Qualification: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree/baccalaureate degree from a reputable/accredited university and must provide a certified copy of the qualification with final year academic transcripts
- Graduate Status: Applicants must be 0-5 years post university, no formal work experience is required, entrepreneurial experience recommended
- Selection: Students must be available for all assessments and interviews (both online and face- to-face) between 19-30 August
- Intention: Applicant must be or intend to become an entrepreneur
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.bridge2rwanda.org/high-impact-entrepreneurship-program/