Deadline: 19 December 2016
Atlas Corps is seeking applications from world’s non-profit leaders for fellowship program to address critical social issues by developing leaders, strengthening organizations, and promoting innovation. The Atlas Corps Fellowship typically lasts 12-18 months.
Fellows serve full-time at Host Organizations, develop leadership skills, and learn nonprofit best practices through the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab professional development series and networking opportunities with other Fellows who are skilled nonprofit professionals from around the world.
Atlas Service Corps, Inc. (Atlas Corps) started in 2006, is an international network of nonprofit leaders and organizations that promotes innovation, cooperation, and solutions to address the world’s 21st century challenges.
This prestigious fellowship includes:
- Health insurance,
- Enrollment in Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab,
- Flight and visa costs
- A living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing).
- Two or more years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
- Age 35 or younger
- Apply to serve in a country other than where you are from (U.S. citizens are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship)
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Atlas Corp Fellowship.