Deadline: 31 July 2019
Do you have an innovative project that you would like to know and implement? then apply for Innovation Time which is the presentation session of 3 success stories in innovation during the Rebranding Africa Forum.
The Innovation Time is part of the Rebranding Africa Awards (RAA), which reward leading personalities who, through their daily actions in their respective areas of intervention, trace the paths of development and lead others to change their lives. look on their continent.
The Innovation Awards or the Innovation Award is awarded to the winner of Innovation Time, and is intended to reward the talent and genius of an African actor.
What does the price of Innovation Time provide?
- The Innovation Award from the Rebranding Africa Awards;
- An undeniable reputation thanks to a large media exposure;
- Meetings with international investors and sponsors
- A check in the amount of 5.000 Euros
What elements determine the selection of projects?
- Being oriented towards Africa
- To answer to the problems of the African continent
- Have a social impact (projects in line with the MDGs – Millennium Development Goals – are strongly encouraged)
- To be applicable in other countries of the continent
- The innovative nature of the project presented)
- The financial viability of the project (Business Plan analysis presented)
- Relevance to the theme chosen for the Rebranding Africa Forum
- The general presentation of the project, the presentation pitch
How to Apply
- The following information must be sent as an attachment in ONE EMAIL to the email address given on the website.
- Applicants bilingual Biography (FR / EN) in half a page for each version
- A synopsis of up to 1,000 characters of applicants project
- A brief summary of applicants Business Plan
- A brief presentation of the current needs to carry out applicants project (human, financial or structural resources)
- Applications will be evaluated by the organizing committee and ALONE the selected candidates will be contacted again.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2V2kvkX