Deadline: 16 June 2019
The Embassy of Italy in Tokyo in collaboration with other Italian and Japanese public institutions (ICE, Invitalia, Japan External Trade Organization JETRO) has organised the fourth edition of the Italian Innovation Day 2019 which will be held at Ark Mori Building, Tokyo, on October 9th, 2019.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The aim is to foster business cooperation between Italian startups and Japanese corporations in innovative fields as well as attracting foreign investments and supporting Italian innovative scaleups in establishing a presence in Japan.
Fifteen startups and scaleups will have the chance to pitch in front of a wide audience of important corporations and investors.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
A quota up to five startups is reserved to companies that have received funding from Smart & Start Italia, an incentive program managed by Invitalia.
The event, strongly supported by the innovation business journalists Emil Abirascid and Masaru Ikeda, has been gathering attention from several members of the local innovators’ community, such as Venture Café Tokyo, which will host a demo table for the selected startups at Toranomon Hills (Tokyo) on the following day, October 10th, 2019.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Improving quality of life in ageing societies
- Clean growth and workflow innovation: moving towards a resource-efficient economy
- Preparing for and managing impact of global events such as Tokyo Olympics and Osaka Expo Main sectors and verticals of interest are:
- Fintech, Insurtech, Regtech
- AI, IoT, Big data
- Blockchain, Cyber Security
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- Robotics, Wearable
- Mobility, Connected car
- Healthcare, Medtech
- Agritech, Foodtech
- Materials and Nanotechnologies
- Smart factories, Smart communities and Smart home
- Energy, Environment, Green economy
- Logistics and infrastructures
- Sharing economy, E-commerce, Marketing
- Creativity and Design
- Tourism and Entertainment
Special Requirements are:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Being on the market and ready for international expansion
- Not having already any formal technology transfer agreement with a japanese company
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2VuL0er