Deadline: 7 September 2016
Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health is currently inviting applications for its NIDCR Small Research Grants for Secondary Analysis of FaceBase Data with an aim to support meritorious research projects that conduct secondary data analyses of these FaceBase datasets relevant to craniofacial development, human craniofacial conditions or traits, and animal models of those craniofacial conditions. Informatics projects that integrate data from multiple FaceBase datasets are especially encouraged.
The FaceBase Consortium is developing a variety of comprehensive datasets on craniofacial development that are available to the wider scientific community.
- Direct costs of up to $200,000 per year are allowed with a maximum direct cost of $200,000 for the entire funding period
- The scope of the proposed project will determine the project period but the maximum period is 2 years.
- Higher Education Institutions
- Public/State Controlled Institutions of Higher Education
- Private Institutions of Higher Education
- The following types of Higher Education Institutions are always encouraged to apply for NIH support as Public or Private Institutions of Higher Education:
- Hispanic-serving Institutions
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs)
- Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs)
- Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions
- Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISIs)
- Nonprofits Other Than Institutions of Higher Education
- Nonprofits with 501(c)(3) IRS Status (Other than Institutions of Higher Education)
- Nonprofits without 501(c)(3) IRS Status (Other than Institutions of Higher Education)
- For-Profit Organizations
- Small Businesses
- For-Profit Organizations (Other than Small Businesses)
- State Governments
- County Governments
- City or Township Governments
- Special District Governments
- Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Federally Recognized)
- Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized)
- Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government
- S. Territory or Possession
- Foreign Institutions
- Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
- Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are eligible to apply.
- Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply by downloading the application package via given website.
For more information, please visit grants.gov.