Deadline: 5 January 2019
Young Sustainable Impact Southeast Asia is seeking applications for Innovation Programme 2019 that focus on shaping applicant into a social innovator, and enabling applicant to work in strong teams to create lasting solutions to one or more of the Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs).
They specialize in forging strong regional teams and supporting them during their initial phases of running an impact company. By pushing the frontiers of online working, they bring together youths from across Southeast Asia to unite in their efforts to creating viable startups addressing pressing issues in the world.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Online Programme: 15th Feb 2019 – 7th July 2019. Applicant will start by working with a team of diverse and deeply passionate individuals from all around Southeast Asia. The outcome of this phase is to have a tested product or prototype prior to coming to Singapore.
- Singapore Programme: 18th July 2019 – 29th July 2019. The programme includes a fully-funded trip to Singapore for 10 days. Here, teams meet each other physically for the first time, and continue to refine their business models in preparation for the business pitches.
- Conference & Showcase: 28th July 2019. Applicants Demo Day – Pitch to YSI SEA’s select group of investors, incubators, and businesses. Sell applicants idea and build partnerships to grow applicants startup. In the afternoon, showcase applicants ideas to the public and interact with social enterprises which are doing great work to push sustainability.
- Post-Programme Follow Up: 29th July onwards. Upon completion of the 5 months, applicant will transition into the YSI SEA fellowship where the goal is to create long-term traction for applicants company. YSI SEA is here to help every step of the way.
- 18 – 25 years old’s (they do encourage slight rule-breaking for those over 25)
- Residents of (or those born in) Southeast Asia
- Those with a passion for sustainability and/or their areas of expertise
- Those willing to apply as an individual to work in a diverse team of 3 co-founders
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.ysisea.com/our-program/