Deadline: 29 April 2016
Research and Innovation Support for Europe and Africa (RINEA) is a project funded by the European Commission that currently inviting applicants from Africa for its mobility grants scheme with an aim to strengthen cooperation on research and innovation between the EU and Africa reinforcing the linkage between academia and the business community.
The priority of mobility grants scheme will be on Food Nutrition Security and Sustainable Agriculture (FNSSA) and related fields.
- Strengthening the quality and quantity of partnerships between research and innovation actors in EU Member states, in Associated Countries and in countries in Africa.
- Encouraging transnational coordination of funding programmes and policies for international cooperation in STI for greater coherence, joint ownership and resource efficiency.
- Supporting and enriching formal and informal processes of bi-regional STI policy dialogue between the EU and Africa.
- Innovat&Match 2016, 9-10 June 2016, Bologna, Italy
- IFAMA Matchmaking 2016, 21-22 June 2016, Aarhus, Denmark
- Network and Consortium Building at CIGR-AgEng 2016, 28-29 June 2016, Aarhus, Denmark
- Travel expenses
- Accommodation and visa
- Single day admission for the main event
- Researchers, innovation actors and representatives from academia and the business community.
- Based in an African country.
- Employed in universities, research institutes, industry research organisations, as well as SMEs or other enterprises located in one of the African countries.
- Engaged in activities in the framework of the FNSSA priority and related fields.
- Considerable prior experience in research projects (private or public funded research, FP7, Horizon 2020, etc.) and international cooperation.
- Innovative ideas for research and technological collaboration and/or research project outputs with potential for commercial exploitation and further development (mature technologies, products or services, patents etc.) in the framework of FNSSA and related fields.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Mobility grants scheme.