Deadline: 25 April 2016
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is inviting applicants for a program entitled “Development and Broadcasting of Radio Programming on Youth Employment and Skills” with an aim to have more young women and men in urban and rural areas in Albania employed or self-employed.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Informing and raising awareness among youth on issue related to employment, self-employment and acquiring the right set of skills
- Emphasizing challenges and opportunities
- Disseminating good practices, case studies and lessons learned
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Improving and diversifying employment promotion measures and advancing their governance
- Improved environment and regulatory framework for up-scaling work-based learning scheme
- Quality assurance and accreditation of VET/VSD providers
- Anticipating skills needs in the short and medium term
- A training programme of self-employment
- Support to business plan development
- Assistance towards formal registration of business
- Financial grants towards the purchase of equipment and material
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The entity should provide the following:
- Conceptualize, format and produce periodic programming on employment, self-employment and skills acquisition.
- Develop programme content/scripts. The programs may be in the form of interviews with programme representatives/experts in the field/programme beneficiaries and another proposed format that engages listens and builds an informative and entertaining radio program.
- Each of the radio discussion programs can be between 10-20 minutes
- Identification of guest speakers (in collaboration with programme team).
- Broadcasting of radio programming on employment, self-employment and skills acquisition.
Eligible Country: Albania
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit the link.