Deadline: 20 February 2017
The 2017 Young Leaders Conference will take place in Peje, Kosovo from April 29-30, 2017. Accommodations will be provided by Kosovo Park Hotel. The following costs will be covered during the program:
- Housing on the evenings of April 27,28 and 29th, 2017
- 3 meals per day from April 28-30, 2017
- Travel to and from Prishtina International Airport (PRN) to Kosovo Park Hotel.
Young Leaders Must:
- Currently living in European or Middle Eastern countries
- Be between the ages of 18-26 years old
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Demonstrate commitment to his/her community
- Identify an issue faced by his/her community he/she would like to address
- Project must address an issue in one of the following topic areas: youth unemployment, education, and gender
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
- Europe: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK), Vatican City (Holy See).
- Middle East: Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen.
For more information, please visit 2017 Young Leaders Conference.